Phone: (530) 538-2495
Fax: (530) 538-2539
Is your credit in need of repair?
Need help with your budget?
- Paying only minimum payments?
- Juggling payments
- Charging more each month than you can pay off?
- Running out of money before the next payday?
- Taking longer and longer to pay off credit card balances?
- Not able to save even a little money each month?
- Experiencing stress that is triggered by financial frustration?
If you answered “yes” to even ONE of these questions, you can get help.
Free and confidential professional counseling for the aid and rehabilitation of financially distressed families and individuals is available to local residents. Please contact:
Community Housing and Credit Counseling Center
1250 Humbolt Avenue
Chico, CA 95928
(530) 891-4124 or (888) 432-6333
1074 East Avenue, #A1
Chico, CA 95973
If you have a loan with the City of Oroville or Oroville Redevelopment Agency, or have entered into the Lease to Purchase Program, please contact the Business Assistance and Housing Development Department to make an appointment with a Certified Personal Finance Counselors. (530) 538-2495.
For further credit and foreclosure information: