Project Value: $70,000
City Allocation: $70,000
The Chinese Temple is in need of the following imminent repairs:
- Tapestry Room Roof-install approximately 260 feet of galvanized base flashing, hot mop patch repair and reinstall A/C on metal stand made wider for drainage.
- Brick Repair-lightly pressure wash, glaze and seal all brick work with a natural look to keep it from further deteriorating.
- Decking Repair-remove and repair dry rot on the decking to keep it from further deteriorating and becoming a safety/hazard issue.
- All work is subject to prevailing wages
- CDBG Program Income (PI)
- Determine design concept and specifications for building improvements
- Submit design concept and specifications to State Historic Preservation Office for approval to proceed
- Prepare RFP for Plans/Specifications and Labor Standards Monitoring Consultants
- Prepare Bid Package for release,5. Release Bid Package for 30 days
- Review Bid Packages and determine qualifications
- Contract to be reviewed and approved by City Council
- Sign contracts
- Submit documentation to clear Special Conditions to State Housing and Community Development (HCD) requesting authorization to proceed
- Determine project schedule
- Begin Project.
| Project Manager:
Pat Clark 538-2403
Craig Griesbach 538-2428
|Council Goal: Sustainability|
|Fiscal year: 2011/2012, 2012/2013|
|Expected Completion Date: March 2012|